Record-breaking heatwaves are beating down on construction sites across the U.S. On top of this, OSHA has a National Emphasis Program (NEP) for Heat. This means Working in high heat slows production, threatens the health of your workers, and increases your chances of an OSHA inspection.
Our [ESP] Heat Illness Prevention Program is created by an OSHA safety professional with 15 years of experience delivered in a way that will help your crews:
- Be more productive by learning how to prepare to work in high heat.
- Understand the warning signs of heat illness.
- Know what actions to take to prevent heat exhaustion and heat stroke
- Be in compliance with OSHA’s National Emphasis Program on Heat.
What will you get?
Our Beat the Heat – Heat Illness Prevention Package is an affordable solution to help you train your workers and be in compliance with OSHA’s NEP.
- OSHA Compliant Heat Illness Prevention Program
- 12-minute training video with attendance sheet (pdf)
- Toolbox talks
- Training slides for creating your own presentation
Free updates are included for life. We design our products to be adaptable. This means you benefit from getting the latest improvements or requirements from OSHA in days instead of months, like traditional training.
Get this bundle for a limited offer of $99.00 and let’s get to work!
Not 100% happy with your purchase from us? Send it back within 365 days (a full year) of the purchase for a full refund.